Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lettuce Wrap Pulled Beef Tacos with Guacamole

By Leora Kimmel Greene for The Nosher*

When I started eating a mainly Paleo diet I immediately began to think about how to convert some favorite recipes into Paleo recipes.  It soon became clear that my now favorite recipes are also perfect for Passover.

This year I am overly cautious about the fact that I have to bring lunch to work multiple days in a row but I am excited to make a batch of these tacos served with guacamole and plantain chips.

Continue reading.

*The Nosher has lots of other Passover recipes.  Check out the Pistachio and Apricot Macaroons, Crockpot Carne con Papas, Chopped Kale Salad with Apples and Roasted Beets and Strawberry Almond Mini-Muffins for Passover.


For more Passover ideas, check out Jvillage's Passover Holiday Spotlight Kit 


For more Passover news, check out our    page.

No comments:

Post a Comment