Tuesday, May 3, 2016

On Israel, Springsteen’s guitarist outriffs Ken Livingstone

By David Horovitz for The Times of Israel   

Op-ed: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Labour’s ex-London mayor would have you believe it’s all Israel’s fault. But as Steven Van Zandt insists on Twitter, it’s complicated


As someone who has loved Bruce Springsteen’s music for most of my life, whose soul is lifted by the passion and ambition in his songs, who has played his second, third and fourth albums more than any others and inflicted them upon my long-suffering children… and as a Zionist, I have always wondered what Bruce makes, if anything, of Israel. And I still do wonder.

As someone who has loved Bruce Springsteen’s music for most of my life, whose soul is lifted by the passion and ambition in his songs, who has played his second, third and fourth albums more than any others and inflicted them upon my long-suffering children… and as a Zionist, I have always wondered what Bruce makes, if anything, of Israel. And I still do wonder.

Continue reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment