Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Letter of Apology to the world media

By Rolene Marks, The Blogs, from The Times of Israel

Written this summer, but even more poignant today.


Please allow me to apologise on behalf of all the citizens of the State of Israel. I humbly apologise to you and your readers and to the world for our leaders defending our right to live. Here in Israel, we consider living a basic human right

The indignation of journalists, commentators and your readership has prompted them to spew forth some of the most vile invective we have seen other than that of Der Sturmer circa 1940’s and the letters and op-eds posted in your publication have educated me in a new level of hatred.


I apologise that it is left up to our army to make sure that the citizens of Gaza are evacuated from dangerous zones safely through pamphlets, text messages and roof knocking. I guess my text message and pamphlet were lost due to Hamas being on strike. Literally.

Continue reading.


Love Israel? We do too. Follow our Israel board on    page.


No comments:

Post a Comment